Wednesday, October 5, 2016

What is ABM?




                ABM is the short term for Accountancy, Business and Management. ABM strand is under the Academic Track of K-12 Program. This is perfect for those inclined in Mathematics and to those people who wants to enter the world of business.

ABM offers specialized subjects:
  • Applied Economics
  • Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
  • Fundamentals of Accountancy Business and Management 1
  • Fundamentals of Accountancy Business and Management 2
  • Business Math
  • Business Finance
  • Organization and Management
  • Principles of Marketing
             Accountancy is the profession or practice of accounting. Also measurement, processing, and communication of financial information about economic entities.
             Business is an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial industrial or professional.
             Management is the coordination of the activities of a business in order to achieve desired objects.

 ABM is a strand which a student choose because they want to become a successful accountant or to become a successful business woman or man. ABM is a strand which a student choose because they want to become a successful accountant or to become a successful business woman or man.

Image result for ABM strand images

Image result for ABM strand images


4 comments:

  1. author can i copy this blog (for reference)
    it can help my group to our research

    THANK YOU in advanced

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, I am Jesus Mckinney from Texas and I just want to say a very resounding thank you to Financial loan services from Pedro Jerome for their sincerity, Openness, Transparency, Truthfulness, Love and support during and after getting loan funds from them. I have been through a lot and time won’t permit me to say all that I went through online in the guest or getting a loan funds to get a home here in USA but God answered my prayers through the support and love from Mr, Pedro who embraced me and understood me despite my initial doubt and unseriousness and with his good heart and love I am now a home owner through his 2% interest rate loan funds and I have vow to spread this news and also tell the world that there are still genuine and few good online loan firms out there that can assist and also revive a dry bone.

    Don’t fail to listen and read this testimony because this is a true life changing experience and anyone that needs this kind of turn around should not hesitate or doubt this because I have proven and I swear to God in Heaven that this story is real and also the story of my experience with them .


    Contact them today.

    WhatsApp Text : ( +18632310632 )

    Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Evening,Can I use this one of the reference in our research? Thank you in advance!!

    ReplyDelete